Little Ms. R is so funny. While we were singing during christmas decorating, we would sometimes say dance. It didn't matter where she was, those legs would start a kicking. She almost rolled out of my arms when she was eating because someone suggested that it was an appropriate time to dance.
She also spent Friday learning how to play catch. At ECFE today she demonstrated her arm. She can throw further than children many times her age.
It is just so fun to see how much fun playing high 5 can be. That silly wonder. She is so easy going, clever and funny. I cant imagine anyone who doesn't think this parent thing is the best gig ever. Now if I could only do it full time.
I will guess my wish to do it full time will ware off. I am taking the week off between xmas and new years. Let's see how much I can get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment