Seriously, I thought it was a fluke when baby #1 practically tackled me for a bite of my pork chop as her first food. Then, one of her first words was sausage. Dang.
Oh well, baby #2 will be different right? Nope. She wants meat at every meal. Even in my day care meeting this week they said "wow... your girls like meat. I mean they eat everything else well too, but I have never meet children who like meat so much."
and now... ms. R.. Well, she is into pot roast, salmon and jerk chicken. I don't know how we will afford to feed them when they get older.
2 comments:
at least they aren't boys? Funny, though, because just last night a classmate told me her son completely stopped eating meat when he turned three. He always chooses veggies over anything (even cake). She doesn't get it. Now that he's 10 he is trying meat again. Kids!
I just can't figure it out some days. Like A went through a moment when she was all anti-cantaloupe. How is that possible? She used to eat it by the melonfull.
Post a Comment